Wednesday, October 22, 2008

entirely almost an eternity

It feels like forever has passed me by twice since I've written, which is somewhat of a shame. I love to write, but sometimes life gets in the way of that. Especially school, and stupid mid-terms. Today I don't have much time to write, but in class this week we've been talking about stories, and how they can help to shape your class(room). I've decided to post a few of my very favorites here so that anyone can have a look. Later, perhaps (if I don't forget), I will go into a little more depth, and figure out how to use them to help my students.

Balto

The 1980 'Miracle on ice'

Jackie Robinson


Apollo 13

John and Abigail Adams' letters

Rocktober (of course, you knew it had to be...)

Native American creation stories

Berlin Wall collapse

and now, I must retire to continue studying. Oh, what a joy.


No comments: